• Eliminates lighting anomalies to increase production
• Improves performance of existing ONCE® AgriShift® technologies
• Reduces the possibility of flicker, improving animal stress and welfare
• Dims ONCE® lighting systems to lower levels than other controllers
• Offers several advanced features, adding flexibility
• Compatible with existing ONCE® warranty
• Universal input power
Be the first to take advantage of new technologies with the AgriShift® G Controller, a slave dimmer that provides full potential to any ONCE® AC lighting fixture. Unlike other dimmers, the AgriShift® G Controller is specifically designed to enhance existing ONCE® technologies, resulting less flicker and reduced stress and improved welfare for the animals.
It provides smooth dimming solutions that can easily be controlled by two separate 0-10 VDC control signals and several advanced features, giving added flexibility while addressing the complex needs of today’s modern agriculture facilities.
ENHANCES FLOCK PERFORMANCE
Because animals are sensitive to different light intensities and colors of the light spectrum, performance and health can be improved simply by controlling it. Close attention to photoperiods and elimination of lighting anomalies have been shown to increase production outputs while reducing stress and negative effects on animals, enhancing overall flock performance.
THE SCIENCE OF LIGHT IN COMMERCIAL AGRICULTURAL FACILITIES
Artificial lighting programs must be applied with a thorough understanding of an animal’s physiological response to light and an incorporation of various characteristics that are sensitive to the way they interact with such lighting programs. ONCE® proprietary SIAM Technology® applies three key aspects we believe best improves animal welfare and optimizes production through artificial lighting for commercial agricultural facilities:
- Spectrum: The whole range of visible light with respect to its wavelength or frequency
- Irradiance: The power of electromagnetic radiation per unit area (radiative flux) on a surface
- Modulation: Transitioning from one level to another
When using the AgriShift® Controller to follow a ONCE® recommended lighting program, you’re providing your animal with smooth dimming and an optimized light spectrum at designated light levels through out the day/production cycle. Not only are you maximizing your overall return on investment, you’ll also experience reduced mortality, improved feed conversion, faster weight gain, reduced stress and other beneficial welfare and productivity enhancements in your animal.
|Output Current per Channel||5 amps (120V)
4.3 amps (230V)
|Output Power per Channel||600W (120V)
|Output Voltage||120V (120V)
|Analog Input||0-10 VDC input resistance: 28 ohm|
|Safety||Can/CSA C22.2 NO.14, 2013 Ed. 12
281 mm X 61.5 mm X 143.4 mm (11.1” X 2.4” X 5.6”)